Steam Humidifier in North Ogden, Pleasant View, Harrisville, UT, and Surrounding Areas
AprilAire 800 Whole-Home Steam Humidifier
High Output Humidifier
AprilAire Model 800 steam humidifiers use electrode technology and are simple to install, operate, and maintain. With electrode technology, electrical current flows between submerged electrodes, resistance of the water to the electric current heats the water. The submerged electrodes are found in a replaceable canister. At the end of a humidifier season, the canister – including the electrodes, is replaced. No cleaning, no scrubbing, simply replace the canister and you’re ready for the next humidifier season. Electrode technology requires impurities in the water to promote the transfer of electricity. For this reason, water filtration is not required with electrode technology, minimizing the complexity of the installation and ongoing operating costs. If you are looking for heater installation in North Ogden, then you can contact Anderson HVAC. We offer our services by keeping in mind our customer’s requirements.
Model 800 features:
- FULL COVERAGE up to 5,200 square feet in average constructed homes*. Choose from 6 levels of output adding 11.5 to 34.6 gallons of moisture into the air per day based on voltage and installation
- IDEAL FOR homes in arid, desert climates
- PURIFIED WATER NOT REQUIRED Electrode technology requires impurities in the water to promote the transfer of electricity. Water filtration is not recommended – minimizing installation complexity and operating costs
- NO WHITE FILM OR DUST is left behind for you to clean up like other steam humidifiers. AprilAire humidifier just provide clean, humidified air
- DUAL SENSOR 24/7 AUTO MODE continually monitors and responds to both outdoor temperature and indoor relative humidity to deliver optimum humidity throughout the home – simply set it and forget it
- CONVENIENT DIGITAL CONTROL shows percent humidity, lights indicate the humidifier is running and when service is needed, and Blower Activation switch sets humidifier to run continually, or only when the furnace runs
- HUMIDITY FOR HEALTH AprilAire Humidifiers can help you maintain the optimal humidity in your home between 40% – 60% minimizing the formation of bacteria, dust mites, fungi, and viruses. This helps reduce the incidence of respiratory infections and symptoms related to allergies and asthma. In addition, you’ll feel more comfortable while also preserving items in your home susceptible to damage from changing humidity or dry conditions.