Signs It Is Time To Replace The Old Furnace
Most heating systems last an average of 15 to 20 years. If your furnace is getting older, it may be time to consider a replacement. However, age isn’t the only factor that determines whether a heating system needs replacement. If you feel your heating system needs a professional inspection, Anderson HVAC will help you to make a decision on whether heating replacement or repair is required. Our services cover the entire North Odgen, UT, area.
Here are a few signs that indicate it may be time for a new furnace:
- Your energy bills are going up: If you’ve noticed that your heating bills have been gradually increasing, even though you’re not using your furnace any more than usual, it could be a sign that your furnace is malfunctioning. A new, high-efficiency furnace will help you save money on your energy bills.
- Your furnace is making strange noises: If your furnace starts making strange noises, like banging, popping, or squealing, it could be a sign that something is wrong with the system. These noises can indicate that there are parts that need to be repaired or replaced. In some cases, these noises may also be a sign that the furnace is nearing the end of its lifespan and requires a new AC unit.
- Your furnace isn’t warming your home evenly: If you notice that certain rooms in your home are significantly warmer or cooler than others, it could be due to an issue with your furnace. One of our HVAC contractor in North Ogden will be able to take a look at your furnace and determine whether or not it needs replacement.
- The furnace is constantly cycling on and off: If your furnace turns on and off more frequently, it indicates that the system is too small for your home or that there’s something wrong with the heater. A new furnace will run more efficiently and help improve the comfort of your home.
- You’ve had multiple repairs in the past year: If you’ve had to call for heating repairs multiple times in the past year, consider replacing your furnace. Frequent repairs can be expensive, and a new furnace will likely cost less in the long run.
- Major parts replacement: If you’ve had to replace major parts of your furnace, like the blower motor or heat exchanger, it may be time for an entire system replacement. These parts are expensive, and their replacement can indicate that the rest of the system is also starting to fail.
- You are experiencing poor air quality: If you or your family have been experiencing health issues that you suspect are related to the air quality in your home, it’s crucial to have your furnace checked out by one of our professionals. In some cases, these health issues can be caused by a poorly functioning furnace that isn’t adequately filtering the air.
Best HVAC Company In North Ogden, Utah
Anderson HVAC never compromises the quality of our service. We are known as the best HVAC company in North Ogden, Utah. Our technicians are highly trained and experienced in furnace repair, and replacement services. Call us today at (866) 249-1360 to get a quote.